1. I/we have taken due care that the scientific knowledge and all other statements contained in the research paper conform to true facts and authentic formulae and will not, if followed precisely, be detrimental to the user.
2. No responsibility is assumed the Publisher (Member and editorial board Members) of the journals of the Pragati Publication, in case of injury or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by Pragati Publication and by the Publisher of Pragati Publication.
3. I/we permit the adaptation, preparation of derivative works, oral presentation or distribution, along with the commercial application of the work.
4. The research paper contains no such material that may be unlawful, defamatory, or which would, if published, in anyway whatsoever, violate the terms and conditions as laid down in the agreement.
5. The research paper submitted is an original work of mine/ours and has neither been published in any other peer-reviewed journal/newspaper/magazine/periodical/book nor is under consideration for publication by any of them. Also, the research paper does not contravene any existing copyright or any other third party rights.
6. I am/we are the sole author(s) of the research paper and maintain the authority to enter into this agreement and the granting of rights to The Publisher of Pragati Publication, West Bengal, India and this does not infringe any clause of this agreement.